The Old Spice lineup of shampoos, conditioners and styling products are designed to give guys the hair – and confidence – they need to succeed. In honor of their new latest men's hair product Swagger Gel, Old Spice and Grungy Gentleman are partnering for a giveaway to help guys achieve the glory of #smellegendary hair.
[ENTER OLD SPICE #SMELLEGENDARY CONTEST ON GRUNGY GENTLEMAN INSTAGRAM]
We caught up with celebrity groomer, Benjamin Thigpen to discuss how Old Spice Swagger Gel works magic. Thigpen explained, “As a grooming expert, I’m so excited to team up with Old Spice to help introduce new Swagger Gel that’s designed for guys looking for high hold and a moderate shine. Let’s face it, guys want hair that looks like it’s not trying too hard, and Old Spice Swagger Gel does just that! Simply rub a nickel size amount on your fingertips and work into your hair for that ultimate rockstar look.”
Old Spice Swagger Gel offers guys the #smellegendary manly scent they want plus high hold and moderate shine for hair that doesn’t try too hard. For best results, work a small amount of Old Spice Swagger Gel through damp or dry hair and style.
Benjamin Thigpen was kind enough to leave us some tips and tricks below...
How to Combat “Hat Hair”
· Start with Old Spice Swagger Gel – Simply apply a small amount (no more than nickel size) to your fingertips and rub together before applying to the hat line.
· Keep it Dry – Make sure your hair is completely dry and styled before wearing the hat. Otherwise, your hair will flatten and take the hat’s shape when wet.
· Hat Indentation Quick Fix – Use your fingertips to press and start rubbing the hat line out. Think of your fingertips as an eraser!
· Water Works – In a pinch and without product? Wet your hands with water and flick excess off. Start with a small amount because you can’t unwet your hair. Remember, it’s just a quick touch up!
· Hats Off to Hats – Many guys wear hats on a daily basis, and hats can also be cleverly used as a styling tool. They work great to bring down hair volume, or to help keep Swagger-styled hair in place from home to your destination.
The Old Spice Hair lineup – including new Swagger Gel – features shampoos, conditioners and styling products designed to give guys the hair and confidence they need to succeed. Find Old Spice Hair products nationwide in retailer hair care aisles (SRP: $6.99-$7.99).